Safety first during COVID-19
Our practices are now operating on appointment-based opening only for emergency appointments and problems.
Phone lines, email and SMS services remain operational. If you need ANYTHING we are ready and waiting for you.
As a business we are taking all reasonable steps in order to ensure the continuing well-being of our employees and patients and of course the continuing supply of products and services to our valued customers.
We have a robust process to manage our business continuity including, but not limited to, the following:
- Improved cleanliness and safeguarding procedures for employees and visitors to our practices
- We have a fully stocked laboratory based ready to provide new glasses via home delivery.
- Our IT infrastructure allows our staff to deal with your inquiries whilst working from home.
We continue to offer the following services
- Emergency and essential examinations (call for appointment)
- Sales of glasses and contact lenses (call, text email to order)
- FREE replacement or repair of glasses for under 16s (call, text email to order)
Please be aware that we do offer these additional services
- Glasses orders by phone or email (call, text email to order)
... based on the information we already hold we can reproduce orders of spectacles should you need a new pair. We also offer a full home delivery service.
- Contact lens orders by phone or email (call, text email to order)
... based on the information we already hold we can reproduce orders of contact should you need a new new pairs. We also offer a full home delivery service.
- Minor eye conditions service (call for appointment)
... Perfect for patients experiencing conditions such Red eyes or eyelids, Dry eyes or gritty uncomfortable eyes, watery eyes, sticky discharge from the eyes, flashes or floaters, ingrowing eyelashes, sudden loss of vision, foreign body in the eye. Especially during this time your local practice is the perfect alternative to a visit to your GP of A&E when it come to minor eye complaints.
- Eyecare advice (call, text email for advice)
... Please phone us and ask about anything if you have any concerns or queries about your eye health or our services.
As a result of these and other measures we feel confident that we can continue to deliver our usual high level of service during this difficult time.
We hope that all of our customers and colleagues, families and friends, remain well and safe.
Premier Vision Opticians